Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Shots Cafe @ Ann Siang Hill

8 Ann Siang Hill 
Singapore 069788
Located at Ann Siang Hill, with another branch down at Club Street, Shots Cafe is a place that doesn't just provide food and drinks, but a place to showcase talent as well. Currently there's a instaArtist exhibition going on in the cafe, where instagram photos are printed and pasted on the walls of the cafe.


As a fan of flavoured coffee, I ordered one that caught my eye - Tiramisu Latte.


The coffee came in such a cup, which I thought was quite cute. And, it didn't disappoint me. I could really taste the Tiramisu in the coffee, but at the same time, the bitterness still managed to come out. However, it might be a little too sweet for some people.

My friend ordered Hazelnut Latte, which was perfectly to her liking and she enjoyed it a lot. It wasn't that sweet, but the flavour wasn't overwhelmed by the bitterness.


Furthermore, this place has a quiet environment, with appropriate background music. It is brightly lit, and the dark coloured furniture kind of gave it a relatively posh feeling. The staff was friendly, and provided very good service. I really liked this place a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment